Tuesday 16 September 2014

SEGOVIA | DAY 1



Hello everyone!! First of all, I've been a bit absent from the blog these past few days, sorry about that, but I had to take some exams ('cause I didn't pass all of my subjects in June, upss), but now I've finished! Yaayyy! I'm back to classes (which sucks), I started my fourth year at University yesterday (so scary :S).

But before coming back to classes I went on a long weekend to the beautiful city of Segovia, and today I want to share with you a few pics of my first day there. We visited San Lorenzo de El Escorial (a beautiful old royal palace) and a bit of Segovia, a city very close to Madrid.



So, here you have some pictures of the places and my outfit for the first day, hope you enjoy them! :)


Hi! This is me :)

WHAT I WORE:

SHIRT: ZARA
JEANS: Springfield
SANDALS: Old
BAG: Vintage
WATCH: Fossil
FEDORA: H&M
SUNGLASSES: Polaroid

So, what do you think about the outfit? Would you change anything? xx

 ByPat.

No comments:

Post a Comment