Wednesday 27 August 2014

DISCOVERING IRELAND



Last July I went to Ireland with my family, and we stayed there for eight days. I'd been in Ireland before, but just in Dublin, so it was so nice to get to know different places in there. Everything was so beautiful and green (I'm so jealous of the green part).

We visited Kilkenny, Cork, Killarney, Galway, Dublin (of course) and some other places whose names I can't remember (sorry). I must say that I loooove Dublin, it has this je ne sais quoi that makes me want to stay there for a while. We also went to beaches (the beaches are so different from what I'm used to, but I really like them, quiet and cold), and lakes, the Cliffs of Moher, the Giant's Causeway, etc.

Here I leave you with some pics of the outfits that I wore while being there (just some of them) and some of the places that we visited. Hope you like them :)


T H E   O U T F I T S

Boots: Zara; Jeans: Springfield; Top: Mango; Kimono: Sana
Bag: MISAKO
Sandals: Traveris?; Black jeans: Zara; Top: Zara;
Kimono: Zara; Bag: Vintage; Watch: Fossil
Shoes: Fake Vans; Shorts: Zara; Jumper: Zara;
Bag: MISAKO; Watch: Fossil


Boots: Zara; Jeans: Pull&Bear; Jumper: Mango;
Bag: MISAKO









Shoes: Fake Vans; Black jeans: Zara; Kimono: Shana;
Bag: MISAKO; Oversized denim jacket: Zara

S O M E   P I C S 






















Flying back home :(


      ByPat.


1 comment: